In 2015, Dream It Do It OK featured Oseco in a short video, highlighting some of the excellent career opportunities in the manufacturing field today. Oseco served as an Oklahoma based example of the organization's nationwide initiative to change perceptions of manufacturing careers for youth in the emerging workforce.View the short video to hear from a couple of our employees and learn what it's like to work at Oseco.
Oseco is seeking talented, energetic and highly motivated individuals with a positive attitude to join our team! If you like to work hard and enjoy the daily challenge of keeping people safe in an energetic organizational environment experiencing rapid growth, then Oseco may be a great fit for you.
If you are interested in any of our open positions or know someone who may be interested please send your resume to Robyn Stange, our Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Company
Oseco is a division of the Halma Group, a $1 Billion group of 40+ companies across the globe. Located in Broken Arrow, OK, Oseco has been manufacturing rupture discs, explosion vents, pressure relief devices, and other pressure management solutions for over thirty years. Oseco is best known for effective problem solving and the ability to provide custom solutions and intelligent designs.
Awards and Recognition
Oseco was chosen as Manufacturer of the Year in 2012, Broken Arrow Business of the Year in 2014, and was recognized as Company of the Year within the Halma Process Safety Sector for a fourth time in 2015.
Our Mission & Brand
Oseco delivers exceptional Life Safety and Equipment Protection for a global customer base. The Oseco brand is built on a foundation of Safety and Best Quality so as to deliver Custom Solutions based on Performance and Reliability.
We love a fun challenge!
No matter the application, Oseco experts aren't afraid to tackle a unique problem and get to the bottom of any challenge for the best custom solution.
Some famous examples of our work include:
- Discovery Channel's, Mythbusters has relied on Oseco to provide quality products for seven episodes and counting. Oseco rupture discs have been used to help the popular TV team determine pressure and explosion impact in a number of dangerous scenarios.
- Oseco proudly supplied explosion vents for the SpaceX Dragon Supply Capsule for the International Space Station
We have over 30 years of engineering and testing experience. Oseco offers products with the highest technical specifications, quality accreditations, integral burst detection systems, and industry best lead-times. 100% of our products are manufactured locally in the United States.
The team at Oseco is a progressive, efficient and engaged group of talented individuals who focus on building relationships and achieving our goals. We truly believe in continuous improvement and regularly use Lean Manufacturing techniques to help drive ongoing efficiency gains and delight our customers.
We offer a family-oriented, casual environment with a real work/life balance because we understand that our personal lives are just as important as our professional lives. If you are dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about its people and loves to see them produce outstanding results, then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
In addition to offering a competitive base salary and fostering a friendly, fun, and respectful work environment, Oseco offers the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Plans (company & employee share in the cost of the premiums)
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Additional Life Insurance for employee, spouse & children
- Aflac Insurance
- Gym Membership Discount
Company Paid Benefits:
- Performance Based Bonus Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time-Off Policy
- Nine Paid Holidays Per Year
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Program for our employees’ children
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Training Programs (employees average 104 hrs. of training per year)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Wellness Programs
- We like to celebrate our Successes by having many Company events (Christmas Party, End of Year Party, Tulsa State Fair tickets, Company Picnics, Chili Cook off, Drillers Baseball games, lunch celebrations and monthly jump start breakfast etc…)