ICD (Intermodal Container Disc)
The Oseco ICD is a high performance rupture disc used to protect intermodal containers from over pressure.
- FAS disc
- Used for the protection of intermodal containers
- Designed as a non-fragmenting rupture disc
- No vacuum support required
- Good in gas or liquid applications
- Standard materials: Nickel disc, Stainless Steel rings, Fluoropolymer gaskets, and a Fluoropolymer liner on the process side of the rupture disc.
- Fits standard threaded or bolted railroad tank car safety vent.